Thursday, May 29, 2008

An Abbreviated Leave of Absence

Dear Lovelies,

Don't try to call me this weekend or email me or expect me to be anywhere or do anything. I am running away to this place. The neighbors are watching Miss Kitty, who can just deal with her own pee on the floor for a while, and me and Mack are escaping the concrete jungle and hunkering down with our vegan inspirations. We are going to hike and lose track of time and stare at nothing and drink whiskey from the bottle while the campfire crackles and pops.

Here is something that will make you jealous, which is the way I like you...

Enjoy your weekend.

Love,
Me

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

color me jealous

Anonymous said...

We just got back from FL so I'm not too jealous. I have a good time!
Lisa

Jen said...

Have fun! You deserve a break!

Shanonita said...

i am jealous you booger butt! have fun, i hope you don't crackle and pop!!

Shanonita said...

you've inspired us to take a desperately needed getaway. so, for my birthday we are going to Brighton beach, yay!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS