Monday, May 12, 2008

Is it less than a week until my birthday ALREADY?? (aka what I want)

I can hardly believe I'll be turning the big 30 in just 5 days. I thought by the time I was 30 I'd have a million dollars, a sprawling mansion, and a few years under my belt as the president of the world. As it turns out, I feel accomplished if I feed myself dinner every night.

I've decided that this year, I'm going to be more selective about what features I add to my life so that I have a clear path to that mansion and presidency I'm supposed to have. As I've gotten older, I've become wiser, and I accept that I don't have the space or the attention for anything other than things I love, things like:

11 comments:

Jen said...

Happy Birthday week! You're so organized with your wish list! All I want for my birthday is my backyard to be magically transformed by a week wacker...

And, I can't believe you and Mack have been together since '03! Time flies!!

Ms. Thomas said...

We think it's 2003. If anyone else has any insight, we'd like it. Between the three weddings and establishing the official start of our relationship so that it was 2 weeks before we first did it, we really don't know how long we've been together. I think we started dating the year before Shan and Charles got married, because they started dating in January after we started dating. When was that???

Ms. Thomas said...

We think it's 2003. If anyone else has any insight, we'd like it. Between the three weddings and establishing the official start of our relationship so that it was 2 weeks before we first did it, we really don't know how long we've been together. I think we started dating the year before Shan and Charles got married, because they started dating in January after we started dating. When was that???

Jen said...

I know you met him in 2003, but that was at your Halloween party where he went "tequila knife stabber crazy." So, I think 2003 is viable...

Ms. Thomas said...

You say he "went" as though he's moved beyond that tequila knife stabber crazy. He hasn't.

Jen said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope your tequila knife stabber crazy husband does something super nice for you today! I love you!!

Jen said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope your tequila knife stabber crazy husband does something super nice for you today! I love you!!

Anonymous said...

Happy 30th birthday!

ps Why are all the comments posting twice?

Lisa

Anonymous said...

Happy 30th birthday!

ps Why are all the comments posting twice?

Lisa

Ms. Thomas said...

It's blogger's birthday present to me... TWICE THE COMMENTS OH MY GOD THE THRILL!

Jana said...

Happy Birthday! I know I am late, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY anyway!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS