
I don't really find that midriff very enticing. It kind of reminds me of monkey bread, which I like to eat, but even with all its cinnamon gooey goodness, it's still not a good model for a sexy tummy. Let me just say right here that if my stomach looked even close to that midriff up there, I'd be okay with it. But if you're going to picture a sexy tummy courtesy of "this year's most talked about diet. As seen on CNN and Fox News," you might as well pick one that doesn't look like one a normal person would have, am I right?
Here are some midriffs that I find captivating. My stomach will never look like these (read the part about the beer soaked weekend above), but I appreciate them all the same.

If I was in heaven when God was handing out bodies and this one came up, I would have sold my soul to the devil to get it. Which is probably why I ended up stocky.
Yes, Eva, you're beautiful, and it's probably hard to look like a beacon of fitness in mid-stride even with all that beauty on, but somehow you do it. Which is why I hate and love looking at you.
This woman may be a lesbian, but if I could have that much ability to kick ass around my belly button, I might not need men either. Reminder: she does run a gym and works out a billion hours a day while I run a website and sit at a desk a billion hours a day.

2 comments:
Treat yourself like a celebrity and hire a personal trainer to get you in shape. That's my new game plan. How's it going on the West SIDE?!?
I can't afford a personal trainer, areyounuts? Those things cost almost as much as my rent!
Westsiding is going good. We've had some police crackdowns in the hood, but so far only two stabbings on the beach this summer. Sure, they were in full view of a bunch of people who didn't stop them, but still... it's progress.
Stay away. California is expensive AND dangerous...
Post a Comment