Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Extreme Tourism...

Jen is a tourism super model. She does all the right poses and is just so when it comes to getting her travel pictures taken. This makes assembling Martha Stewart-esque scrapbooks much easier.

But in the case of the photo below, Jen played up her tourist persona to bring you a very special glimpse of Muscle Beach. Can you tell what it is? Leave a guess in the comments and then I'll do a big reveal in a couple days. The first winner gets a trick or a treat... I get to decide.

2 comments:

Philip Deskins said...

Are you talking about the black dude in the speedo? I give

Ms. Thomas said...

You don't have time for this kind of stuff... don't you have a wedding to be at?!!!

I thought it would be harder than that... sigh.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS