Fat gets burned whilst tantrum-ing and creating general chaos ...
very true ms. mirth : ) her fat continues to dwindle. i can't believe she was so chubby! she hardly has any rolls on her thighs! v. sad.
Renee is precious... but way more important is that the link to my blog seems to have disappeared... Amon Sad :(
Maybe Amon should update and earn her position back on the blog roll... Actually, I just checked it and you have been a better updater lately. My apologies and your linky love will resume. I had to purge some because it was too much of a bummer to keep going to them and see the abandonment. I have issues.
I agree! There should be a time limit when you lose your link. (Not that I'm perfect...) Lisa
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Fat gets burned whilst tantrum-ing and creating general chaos ...
very true ms. mirth : ) her fat continues to dwindle. i can't believe she was so chubby! she hardly has any rolls on her thighs! v. sad.
Renee is precious... but way more important is that the link to my blog seems to have disappeared... Amon Sad :(
Maybe Amon should update and earn her position back on the blog roll...
Actually, I just checked it and you have been a better updater lately. My apologies and your linky love will resume.
I had to purge some because it was too much of a bummer to keep going to them and see the abandonment. I have issues.
I agree! There should be a time limit when you lose your link. (Not that I'm perfect...)
Lisa
Post a Comment