Friday, December 04, 2009

Three Weeks Ago Today...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You two ladies are freakin' amazing. I love that you had this wonderful opportunity to find yourselves.

Heather said...

I am still in shock from that weekend. Watching this video gives me the feeling I get when I watch a chick flick and they sit in the attic after discovering lost movies from someone they love dearly.
I knew I always had fun with you, that you made me laugh, that I thought you were smart and witty....but I never realized just how much joy you brought to my life until this last month. Nobody can ever understand just how much fun we had that weekend. It was exactly what I needed at that time. I am so glad we vowed to do a shopping spree every time our age enters a new decade. I am already looking forward to 2018!
I love you more than I ever realized. You are such a special person and everyone who knows you is very blessed and those that don't are deprived in my mind!
I am glad to know that although you are stuck in cold, sometimes wet KY despite your desire to be in sunny, warm LA, that when it rains, you will still be smiling thanks to the best $13.77 I have spent in a long time.
Miss you already. Enjoy Cincy with the family!

Anonymous said...

Man...this makes me want lots of Amber time right now!
- Kristin

Ms. Thomas said...

And now I am tearing up, Heather. Way to go.

I have the best friends in the entire world. That, coupled with my amazing family, makes me shiver with gratitude.

Kristin, I bought A to Z, so it's time for us to make some new memories too!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS