Mack and I both have tests this week, which means that the Weekend of Warmth & Delight had to be dedicated to cerebral pursuits.
So we went to the cemetery to study. It's kind of like the library in that everyone is quiet. But there's also sunshine. And trees. And animals. And air. And lots of good distractions that are way more fun than doing the dishes.
Hopefully our sneaky play big, intense study day pays off.
Unless you were studying photography, I think you failed this one. Quit goofing off and get crap done so you can come visit your jealous BFF that wants her promised visit and is obviously being less than patient about getting it.
3 comments:
Looks like you got a lot of studying done?
Unless you were studying photography, I think you failed this one. Quit goofing off and get crap done so you can come visit your jealous BFF that wants her promised visit and is obviously being less than patient about getting it.
oh, the cemetary always provides quiet meditation on how to take the next great photo. I like your study times.
Post a Comment