I have subscribed to a ton of beauty magazines to become more in-the-know about "prestige" fashion.
Mack gets the mail because it is on the outside and I don't like acknowledging there is outside when that cold white stuff is everywhere. Yesterday he brought in the new Glamour with the mail.
"The phone bill came, and Kim Kardashian wants to show me her boobs." Talk about delivery.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I have a great story about Glamour that involves crazy grandparents. Remind me to share it with you some time. . .then again, you may already know this story.
I thought of you when I picked up this edition of Glamour while getting my mani/pedi over the weekend : ) I think if I could trade bodies with anyone, it would be KK ... did you see her in W last year? Or maybe I should ask if Mack saw her in W : )
Am I entitled to hand me down magazines as part of my little sister contract?
Leiah, I can get you that subscription. They runneth over at this house and I can't say my self esteem is thriving in their midst.
Post a Comment