The adventure started with crepes at 6 Friends. Then we rode our bikes to the Arboretum, where we pretended to be tomato connoisseurs and got our faces painted.
| Mom and I finally did shots! :) |
We decided to take a little walk around the gardens and the woods, and on the way to the gazebo area, a bee got caught in the strap of my sandal and did a little freak out that resulted in his death and a stinger in my foot.
Bee stings burn a lot worse than I remember.
Things seemed fine yesterday. I'm not allergic and the pain subsided pretty quickly. But then when I woke up this morning...
You know that movie Pure Luck where Martin Short is stung by a bee and his face explodes in swollen? Yeah, I have the foot equivalent of that. As if these feet aren't hobbit enough on their own, now I gotta deal with bee puff on them.

2 comments:
Since you claim you'll never have kids, this is the universe's way of letting you enjoy the fun that is swollen pregnancy feet : ) Hope you're back to normal soon!!
ouch on the bee sting, but no offense, you and your Mom are so cute with your tomato face paint!! That day tops the bee sting.
Post a Comment