Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Ya'll ain't gonna believe this.

I had a White Trash Party. It was real fancy.
 
We dressed up real nice and ate some extry yummy foods like macaroni salad and Manwich. They was also some Squeezy Cheese, which I ain't ate since a white water raftin' trip a few years back when me and my friends got into some trouble for play actin' too loud. I found some purty amazin' decorations for the house, some thangs from the Goodwill that I could not believe people had given away -- especially that kitty tray.

The reason we was havin' the party was cause one of my best friends, Sarah Smiley, had her birtday last Wednesday and I never get to celebrate her birthday with her. So we got to talkin' before her first trip to Africa (she just left for another 'un today, that world traveler) and me and her and Ruble decided she outta have done a keg stand once in her life and next thing we knowed, we was plannin' a white trash party.

It was lots of fun, complete with some backyard brawlin' and a truck pool. Yep, we did it riiiight. And we'll never do it again.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Your hair ... love it! Lily drinking Mt Dew ... even better! Leiah's whale taleSSSSS ... the best! Mack in mesh ... OMG, I've peed my pants 12 times while looking at these photos ... and it's not all because of childbirth : )

Lisa said...

Hilarious!

Anonymous said...

I rocked that keg stand...a personal record of 20 seconds...just sayin!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS