He came last night at 6:43 in a full on tug of war with his umbilical cord.
He weighed 8 lbs. 8.5 oz. and was 21" long. He came equipped with 100 different squeaks, all of which made us go 'Awwww' and 'Oooooh' and 'Hahahaha.' His head full of hair and his detached earlobes are from his daddy, and his long fingers and perfect cupid's bow are courtesy of his gorgeous mommy.
After about 13 seconds of seeing him, he had a grip on my heart that is still choking me up.
He, like his sister, will probably remain nameless for another day or so while his mom and dad get to know him and feel out a name that suits him, which is why we nicknamed him Fitzgerald months ago (thanks to Liz's suggestion).
For now, he is our sweet baby boy, the littlest cousin, the newest addition, one of us. And we continue to be incomprehensibly lucky.
UPDATE: We have a name. Kieron Sparrow Ellis. Never saw that one coming, which means it's just what I expected!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Congrats! Too precious!!!
Congratulations to everyone!! He's adorable and I love the name! I see a lot of Renee in him already, I hope he gets her sass as well : )
Adorable.
Post a Comment