Mack took me to a $200 dinner at Bellini's last night. We both put on fancy clothes and I had gorgeous hair. The seared ahi tuna tasted like bacon, but I'm going to believe the chef who claims bacon had nothing to do with that dish so that I don't have to toss the leftovers. The whole thing ended with tiramisu and a walk arm-in-arm to the car.
But all that was nothing compared to this.
That is a hand-drawn card of a bunny riding a unicorn with a tail that has a heart growing a flower on it. And a sun. So long Hallmark, hello HallMack.
The inside of the card was even more wonderful than the cover, full of the most wonderful things I've ever had said to me. I almost cried, but I was dressed all fancy and my mascara would run and Mack hates feelings.
Like most people on Valentine's Day, Mack and I ended the night laying in bed together, where he really put the moves on me.
(Apologies for the mental picture of Mack putting the moves on me. I know it's a big price to pay for the Words with Friends joke, but I appreciate your tolerance.)
Wednesday, February 15, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Very cute! Several people made moves on me yesterday too! ;)
What I love about this picture is the mental picture I have of you holding your phone in bed and then asking Mack for his so you can take a picture:)
Gross.
I love this almost as much as I love that Anna broke into Mack's outter emotional barrier : ) You guys are sweet on each other!
Post a Comment