Monday, March 05, 2012

Another week in Kentucky.

Last Tuesday I got out of school and went to walk the Arboretum with Leigh. It was so gorgeous even Mack couldn't resist the Kentucky, and we met up with him at the field to watch him fly his airplane. The whole day felt like I was high on drugs and it was all because of warm sunshine. I even brought my scooter out of hibernation.

On Friday, the sky turned tornado green, pea-sized hail bounced around the backyard, and apparently West Liberty went from being a town to being a field of garbage. It was a strangely pretty day on Friday, with bursts of sunlight trading places with ominous clouds until the sheets of rain blew in and swirled up what's left of the leaves in the gutters and made fun of us for "new construction."

And then today. Today I wake up to four inches of snow on the ground. I feel like I live in a state of bipolar.

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS