Because Benjamin Ace just wasn't cute enough at Christmas, my dad decided he'd better rub it in even more. I got this chunk of adorable last night. He is growing up so fast... in this video, he swims, eats baby food and gives his first speech. I am so lucky.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
very sweet. Its amazing how fast they grow. i will try to add some video of my offspring to add to your cute kid files.
Super precious! Makes me miss my baby Jonah and even more excited to greet Caroline.
Since then (one week ago) he had learned to snort and to go brrrrr with his lips. The snorting is hilarious. I have some brief footage of it and am working to get some better stuff. Love you. Can't wait to see you.
I can't get the video to work and I've tried everyday since you published this - I'm so sad : (
Post a Comment