My friend Molly, who is basically a 5'9" blonde Jen, spotted Al in the corner and decided we should get a picture with him. Since I could see he has man boobs from across the bar, I knew he wouldn't be so put out by the foxy blonde asking for his picture that he'd shoo away her pony-tailed friend who was too lazy to shower. So I followed. And on the way, Julie, Molly's cute friend, turned to Molly and me and asked what his real name is. No one knew.
Tuesday, March 20, 2007
St. Al Bundy Day
What goes better with a couple of green beers at the corner pub on St. Patrick's Day than Al Bundy?
My friend Molly, who is basically a 5'9" blonde Jen, spotted Al in the corner and decided we should get a picture with him. Since I could see he has man boobs from across the bar, I knew he wouldn't be so put out by the foxy blonde asking for his picture that he'd shoo away her pony-tailed friend who was too lazy to shower. So I followed. And on the way, Julie, Molly's cute friend, turned to Molly and me and asked what his real name is. No one knew.
My friend Molly, who is basically a 5'9" blonde Jen, spotted Al in the corner and decided we should get a picture with him. Since I could see he has man boobs from across the bar, I knew he wouldn't be so put out by the foxy blonde asking for his picture that he'd shoo away her pony-tailed friend who was too lazy to shower. So I followed. And on the way, Julie, Molly's cute friend, turned to Molly and me and asked what his real name is. No one knew.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I saw Uma Thurman filming in NY a few weeks ago and Kevin Nealon from SNL at dinner that night. I wasn't cool enough to get a picture though. You're basically a celeb now...
It is so creapy how much he looks like my dad...I am going to have nightmares now!
Amber? Are you feeling okay?
Post a Comment