When bracketeering falls on my shoulders, something is amiss.
But I'm stepping up to the plate. In an office on non-believers, I distributed copies of a very official looking bracket and summoned the masses to give me $5 each (I said it would be for the winner). I organized a sports contest.
Here are my picks, because I know everyone needs to know my picks before they can confidently make their own. Because now that I am the bracket master, I will have followers.

(Even though I don't honestly think they will win, I just couldn't not write down the Kentucky Wildcats in the Champion box. Maybe because that night in 1998 at the corner of Woodland and Euclid and the walk home through the celebrating streets of Lexington is worth $5 a year for the rest of my life.)

2 comments:
sorry to see you lose your 5 dollars. Its not as fun now that UL and UK are out, I could really care less about the madness now!
Good for you! Next year you should collect $10 and give half of the winnings to the winner and half to charity. Charity always makes people feel better about losing money...
Post a Comment