Sweet Baby Hensley (the girls get Shan's name, the boy's get Charles', and they're still deciding on a first name) finally got here today, May 10, about 20 minutes ago. I just got the call, so I have no idea what she weighs or how she looks, but I do know that Shannon has earned all the Mother's Day cards they have on the shelves (she had a natural child birth).This is shaping up to be the best birthday ever, for me and now for my niece! I love another Taurus!!! I'm so glad we have another girl.
Congratulations Shannon and Charles and Niece. You are going to be such an amazing, sweet, beautiful, smart, talented and special family. I am so blessed to be related.

1 comment:
You're right, great things happen in May. I am so excited about being an aunt I wiped some dust off the ol' blog and wrote a little something. I love sisters because they turn you into aunts!! Thanks Shan and Chaz. I love you all.
Post a Comment