I've got big boobs and I cannot lie
My own Mother can't deny
That when I walk in wearing my work shirt
with buttons on alert
they're almost sprung, wanna pop right off
'Cause the shirt shrunk in the wash
Crammed in the top I'm wearing
Too poor to do repairing
But ladies, I found the answer
Privacy Strips for all non-dancers
I found them on the web
So with the boobs I got I'm not a schleb.
My own Mother can't deny
That when I walk in wearing my work shirt
with buttons on alert
they're almost sprung, wanna pop right off
'Cause the shirt shrunk in the wash
Crammed in the top I'm wearing
Too poor to do repairing
But ladies, I found the answer
Privacy Strips for all non-dancers
I found them on the web
So with the boobs I got I'm not a schleb.

That's my endorsement rap for Privacy Strips. Top boob is known as cleavage, but accidental middle boob with bra is known as shirt is too tight in that spot, even though it wasn't when you tried it on in the dressing room. With your other bra. Before you got your period and they swelled to grandmotherly proportions. Now the shirt you bought can fit you "there" as well as everywhere else. And you don't even have to pay a tailor. Just press this little double sized, get-the-job-done tape between buttons and seal your shirt shut. I did this at 8 am. I showed it off to a lady friend at work. It was still holding strong at 7 pm. It could have gone all night, but 7 pm is when I put on my pajamas so...
Ten strips are, brace yourself, $2.99 for 10. If you buy five packs you don't have to pay shipping for the others. Most of my nice work shirts (read: shirts I paid $49.50 or more for) have this mysterious bulge in the bosom, and I've actually given up on some and thrown them away. If only I knew about Privacy Strips then.

5 comments:
awesome! I'd pretty much quit buying button up / oxford style shirts because of this. Well, that and I feel frumpy in them because they are too boxy shaped.
Thanks for the great find! I'll be buying some. Just wait until you're breastfeeding. It's even worse.
i dont even own button up shirts b/c of this problem
noooooo! you threw them away!? didnt fashionista leigh warn you not to dry them?
regardless, i appreciate the endorsement as i'm wearing one of said dress shirts and noticed the gap showing my pink bra.
miss you.
no, no leigh. this was before i had your guidance. these were old shirts. my new ones are bright, gap free and will only be dry cleaned... because I am somebody now.
Post a Comment