Saturday, December 13, 2008

The Holiday Spirit

Fine. Los Angeles doesn't naturally have any holiday spirit. Fireside chats and the first snow are sort of like jokes about Mars. Why would anyone need fire? And snow makes it cold.

But this year, I wanted it.
And despite his initial resistance, Mr. T fell for it too.
It was like the best day ever.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It even snowed in Lake Charles this year.

Anonymous said...

You should just come with Steve and me to Michigan. You will see snow and may even get to play in it. That is what I am banking on. It's been awhile since I have had a sled ride down a hill side!

LKS said...

...or you could just come to Las Vegas. We had record snowfall... the most since 1979. We are supposed to fly out in 3 hours and I hear the only de-icer at the Vegas airport is broken. Keep your fingers crossed!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS