Maybe it's just the dog with a Santa hat or maybe it's a "family" portrait with the pooch before it becomes old news, but that's my theory and I'm sticking to it.
In other exciting Christmas card news from the Random Thought Laboratory that is overrunning my mind, I found this today.
Is it just me or does that Santa baby freak you out? Kids are cute and it's fine if you want them to be on your Christmas card, but prop a baby up for goodness sake!

3 comments:
Oh my! I thought that was a doll! I had no idea it was a baby. The poor little guy does not even know what to do with himself.
That baby IS creepy! Do you actually know these people?
No, I have no idea who they are. I just found the picture on a blog while I was "working."
Post a Comment