Monday, December 08, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

No, there aren't any lights sparkling off my eave. No, we don't have a Christmas tree twinkling in the window. No, the temperature hasn't dropped below 65 for more than three days in a row...

And yet, it's never been so festive outside. How could this be?

I don't know. Maybe this FREAKIN POINSETTA TREE that's on fire on my way to the beach is the culprit?!!

A Poinsetta tree... Wonders never cease.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Oh my goodness! I always wondered how poinsettas grew outside of foil-lined pots! Absolutely gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I thought poinsettas just came in a pot. The tree verson is way prettier!

Anonymous said...

That's beautiful! I really learned to appreciate and love the tropic version of Christmas while living in FL. I miss the palm trees decorated with Christmas lights.
Lisa

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS