The day before Thanksgiving I got out of work while it was still daylight and decided to stroll to the beach to see how it behaves after a day of rain. Here's what I found out.
Monday, December 01, 2008
Something to Be Thankful for
The day before the day before Thanksgiving it rained here.
The day before Thanksgiving I got out of work while it was still daylight and decided to stroll to the beach to see how it behaves after a day of rain. Here's what I found out.
They bring a dune's worth of sand to the beach in the winter to keep it from washing away and it makes a beautiful place to stare out at the ocean.
The tide surge looks like it doubles in size.
You can actually watch weather come ashore.
People can still swim in late November.
It practically rains rainbows.
In a lot of ways, I prefer the bad weather beach.
The day before Thanksgiving I got out of work while it was still daylight and decided to stroll to the beach to see how it behaves after a day of rain. Here's what I found out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Geez, even rain is prettier in California! I'm so jealous!
Rain might be prettier, but lots of cooler and prettier people here in KY and the surrounding area that love and miss you. I'll take people over landscape anyday. When I don't see sights like that everyday, it makes me appreciate it more on vacations and such anyway! Come home please! Those people might be in the water, but that doesn't make it warm. People jump in the Ohio in February for a charity event as wel, still doesn't make it smart!
Post a Comment