Friday, March 06, 2009

Okay, Teen Years, end already.

I break out every month when I'm about to get my period, and looking at the mirror this morning I realized that only ONE WEEK PER MONTH am I my normal self. The other weeks, I am, in order:
  • bloated with retarded size boobs
  • bitchy with pimples and a need to clean and eat ice cream
  • having cramps and experiencing the joy of menstruation
Mack especially loves this phase I'm in right now because it means he'll be called an asshole for enjoying himself. Asshole.

8 comments:

Lisa said...

I truly believe hormones make us insane.

Anonymous said...

yeah well you aint seen nothing yet wait till 10 years of menopause.while in middle of blissful sleep you awaken to that feeling...sweating, moving heat, by the time it reaches your face your ready to kill someone,usually your spouse since you threw all the covers off on to him and if he knows whats good for him he wont say a word, or he knows, you'll kill him.hormones definetly equal insanity.

Anonymous said...

You're on my cycle. Get off, biatch!

Anonymous said...

I can confirm that your hormones definitely do make you insane. And thus, everyone else in your vicinity.

Philip Deskins said...

This picture is scary. Stop scaring me.

Jen said...

What happened in the boss' office per your Tweet on Friday? My fingers are crossed for you...

Anonymous said...

Hey, love. that pic is not so endearing but exactly like how woman feel during those rough times. Go to the beach, breathe deep breaths of sunshine; dig your toes in the sand and listen to the crashing waves. . .this will pass. BTW- you should have seen the mountain that was on my check the other month...it scared the hell out of Steve.

Anonymous said...

My favorite holiday is and always will be May 10, 2005, and each consecutive anniversary of it is special. It is the anniversary of my hysterectomy, the greatest operation a woman can ever have. Then the Goddess blessed my special day with a granddaughter, so each year we celebrate Renee becoming one of us on May 10th. How fabulous is all of this information? Oh, and I now know how it feels to be a man - oblivious to the monthly cycle phenomenon. I make plans for any day of the month, no problemo. Check it out when the time is right. Ask all the women in your life of a certain age if they don't agree with me.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS