Thursday I got laid off, Friday our apartment was listed for rent, and yesterday Mack had an interview at UC San Diego. So all that extra time for blogging, yeah, it goes away when you've got to rent your place, pack up your belongings, sucker loved ones into putting you up indefinitely and cheerlead someone through the agony of the med school application process.
It also doesn't help when you're left slack-jawed and drooling over the hotness of your husband in a suit and trying to snap out of boy-watching freakishness usually reserved for adolescents.

He really is the hottest guy in the gay bar. No question.
9 comments:
He looks ready to tackle a colon.
Mike wears a suit everyday to work and I regularly poll him to see how many of the old lady nurses he sees everyday try to hit on him...He's hot.
gangsta-doc mac
I thought it was a picture of someone from the Sopranos at first.
Jenn, why does it have to be "old lady nurses"? I am not an old lady nurse and I would do him, LOL!
Heather, HA HA! It's because he visits VAs and wound care centers and he claims the only nurses that ever hit on him are "really old, like our Mom's age and have big hair"...
And, Amber, regarding your Twitter post from last night ... I wish I was there (again) to "purchase" your unwanted items. Some of my favorite things are from my finds before you moved to LA!
Good luck with it all, kids!
He's a keeper.
Post a Comment