Thursday, March 05, 2009

Tweetle Lee Dee Doo

I like Twitter. And not necessarily the product as much as the branding.

The product is a little like Facebook status updates but through a different site so there's nothing too unique about it besides the fact that I can follow people without their mandatory approval.

But what's really fun about Twitter is the cuteness of it all. I like the colors and the logo font and the little birds they use (I normally don't like birds because I don't trust their hollow bones, so me liking their birds means they are doing birds well).

Even when the site craps out, I still like Twitter. Because even in crappy times, Twitter is still cute. Which is more than I can say for me.

4 comments:

Philip Deskins said...

Heard alot about this, never been there. May have to check it out

Anonymous said...

You are SO cute.

Ms. Thomas said...

You are.

Anonymous said...

you and Mack are both cute. hollow bones,creepy.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS