Monday, April 20, 2009

Passportage

I got a passport 8 years ago to go with Shannon to Cuba. She was going for school and I was going as a journalist. Because that was the sneaky way I had to work it.

Well, that trip didn't work out, but the passport came and opened up the world to me. I've since been to Spain, England, Holland, Morocco, Jamaica and Iran.

In three and a half hours I will finally be using my passport to go with Shannon to Cuba. Mack is meeting me there for a 10-day getaway that will probably change my life (most trips do). And my passport feels good that its destiny is fulfilled.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Have fun!! Keep us updated via the blog, FB or a combo! And, be safe!!

Anonymous said...

It's only the beginning, Amber. Have fun and safe travels. I am so excited for you and Mack!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS