Lately I feel like I can barely make a list of all the crap I've done before I'm off to do more crap that will then need to be logged into the blog so that in 3 years I can remember just what the hell I've been doing with my life.
In the past couple weeks I threw a 50th birthday party for my mom, went to Cuba with Shannon, got my camera stolen while sipping rum on the Malecon, went to Mexico with Mack, swam in the ocean while looking up at Mayan ruins, found out Mack would be officially going to med school at UK, bought an impromptu ticket to Los Angeles to move across country yet again, contracted a 24-hour flu with symptoms that made me regret giving my mom shit for worrying about the swine flu, and completely missed the Derby.
The word I'm using to describe it all is "swirly." "Feverish" also works.
More to come, especially now that my temperature is holding steady at 98.6 and Laila is going back to school for the week. Whew.
Sunday, May 03, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Whew!! I am worn out just reading about your adventures! And the moving, oh boy ... not jealous one bit! Here for moral support and always a phone call away when you want to scream / cry over the next couple of weeks!
We can't wait to get you back here for 4 years!
I understand the whirlwind. I looked at the calendar in February and realized every single weekend is booked until the end of May. . . come on Memorial Day Weekend!
Camera. Stolen. Shit.
Post
Post
Post!!
(Pretend I'm chanting loudly)
So glad you're back! And that I got to see you Saturday! And that I get to see you again next week. Man, am I lucky or what!!??
Post a Comment