I've added little coves in Scotland and fabric dying medinas in Morocco to my Must See Travel List thanks to this daily look at the world, and it even inspired me to embark on a color-based monthly photography project last winter.
Today this stunning little snake leaf guy showed up on my screen and for whatever reason, I felt it was magically delicious.
In other words, this is awesome and you should enjoy it. Every day.

3 comments:
I found a little brown snake today, and I was not in a good mood to see it. Especially as I just taught Sam how to hold worms, and I was afraid he might mistake this for one... Vomit on the other hand, technical, lunch, or otherwise does not bother me.
ooh! I definitely do not like those creatures and still do not fully understand their being on earth, however I do appreciate you opening my mind to the beauty of it's color. . . but that is about all it gets from me.
coool,i just hope i don't run into one of those. Yuuuck!
Post a Comment