Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Kitty Fever

Dear Jennifer,

Please give me Milo again. I'm in desperate need of some fluffy kitty sized love and can't guarantee I won't be going to the humane society tomorrow.

I neeeeeed one of these.
Love,
Amber

9 comments:

Jen said...

Will you take Daisy too? We're going to Pittsburgh this weekend - I can leave you a key and you can come stay at Spa Kelly and get all the kitten lovies you need!!!

Ms. Thomas said...

Oh man, I've got the Woodland Art Fair this weekend or I would SO BE THERE!

I need partial custody of both those kitties. Can't wait to meet Miss Daisy.

And we did go to the humane society today. Oh my god kitties are so cute.

Jen said...

Dear Amber,
Can you please make the photo on this post work, I have checked all day and cannot see what it is.
Love,
Jennifer

PS - Daisy can't wait to meet you as well - she's getting cuter and more personality by the day! Man, they grow up fast!

liz said...

I had to talk myself down when Meri's cat had kittens. Although, I don't think I'll ever have another female cat.

liz said...

I had to talk myself down when Meri's cat had kittens. Although, I don't think I'll ever have another female cat.

liz said...

I had to talk myself down when Meri's cat had kittens. Although, I don't think I'll ever have another female cat.

liz said...

I had to talk myself down when Meri's cat had kittens. Although, I don't think I'll ever have another female cat.

liz said...

sorry about the multiple posts, not sure what happened

Philip Deskins said...

Mr. Pink sure could use a vacation. (cue the song Reunited by Peaches and Herb)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS