Thursday, September 09, 2010

And it IS a girl!!

Which proves I do know everything. Like we all suspected.
I don't know if you'll think this is as cool as I do, but my favorite thing about this ultrasound photo is this sweet baby girl's chin... or no chin, rather. When Ben was a baby, he also lacked a chin. And that meant there was nothing to stop his drool. And that meant he was a delicious drool factory.
I know the 4 month picture irks Leiah to death... that different pose and different bikini just makes her OCD twitchy... but I kinda like it. That swirly month of August needs something to make it stand out and this is a good visual for demonstrating that even when shit falls apart, you can put it all back together (and sometimes make it better) in less than 30 days.

Yea!! Another girl!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is just so cute pregnant! Congrats on the girl! They are wonderful

Megan

Anonymous said...

She is just so cute pregnant! Congrats on the girl! They are wonderful

Megan

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS