Monday, December 06, 2010

Naked. Pragnet. Lady.

Leiah has a better body 8 months pregnant than I had in my teens. Although in my teens I had one boob that was a C-cup and one that was a no-cup-necessary and my tenth year screwed my teens by lacquering some stretchmarks across my lower back, so that's not saying much.

Here she is at 7 months pregnant, looking more Baywatch in a bikini than I have on my best day. You know, if Baywatch had pregnant lifeguards.
As part of Leiah's shower (and because I like to take pictures), we did a little photo shoot and turned it into a slideshow to up the excitement surrounding the arrival of Lillian Blake. I think the photos we got were stunning, Leiah as gorgeous and serene as I've seen her in the past decade. It almost made me want to be pregnant... except that I'd get all fat and stretched and nauseous and angry and it would be awful. Plus, who would take care of that baby?
We're just a couple of days away from the end of Leiah's 8th month, which means little Lillian will be here in 36ish days! And I'll get all the joys of a new baby without all the sleep deprivation. I love my sisters.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Lovely pictures, as always!! Leiah looke awesome at her shower and I hope I still look that good when I'm that far along!

We just started taking belly shots, but no bikini for me ... really no one want to see that on this body : )

Megan said...

Great Pics! I remember when she was pregnant with Ben and seeing her out with her belly stuffed under a ski trip t-shirt. How cute!
Some ladies just do pregnant well. Me, not so much. The end result was wonderful, though.
Like I said before, it helps to be a cute little petite thing to begin with.

Anonymous said...

what a sweet treasure.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS