Sunday, January 30, 2011

Boy Vs. Girl

That is him then.
This is her now.

She's a holds the nursing pose a little bit longer with her mouth and there's a little bit of difference in their noses and lips, but there is no question these two come from the same place. 

A place called Gorgeoustowncheekaliciousville.

4 comments:

Megan said...

Wow! Those two are definitely brother and sister! What a couple of cuties!!

Lisa said...

So precious! Remember how Kate and Caroline looked identical as newborns (at least I thought) and now nothing alike. It will be interesting to see how little Lilly grows up!

Jen said...

Stop the baby torture, they are just toooooo freaking cute! I don't know if I can wait 4 more months ... Ok, actually, I know I can because I have a lot to get done between now and then to prepare. I can't get over those cheeks!!

Leiah said...

Thanks for posting these! I've been wanting to see them
Side by side since we got that shot of her! Love you XOXO

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS