Thursday, January 13, 2011

Snow Day

I spent the day with the cutest boy alive today. We played in the snow, drank hot cocoa with marshmallows and whipped cream, did some fingerpainting, and went swimming. He told me he loved me about 50 times and that my boobs were gross. I knocked him down a lot and fake tried to drown him. We had a blast.
 
 
During our painting session we got to chatting, and out of the blue he said, "I had a boyfriend named God once. He was square with a round head." Turns out God had lots of guns and nets and "he also had the largest gun that could kill good people." Isn't he the best?

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Is that Ben?! He's gotten so big! And yet still has the cutest baby face.

Anonymous said...

The World of Ben. You always wonder what he will say next. Adorable pictures.

Jen said...

He's a cutie, but I must admit I'm not sure what to think of him commenting on your boobs period ... Hope he's loving every minute of being a big brother!

Anonymous said...

square with a round head? hilarious!
shan

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS