Monday, November 18, 2013

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmasish.

I was perusing Hulu's new releases yesterday and came across a film called "Fireplace for Your Home."

Of course I immediately played it.

Mack has made our television a 3-game system with a PC attachment. So, NASA.

For one hour, your television becomes a warm hearth, complete with crackles and pops and progressively more charred logs but without the risk of burning your house down. I was so thrilled by this taste of the cozy season I almost broke out the holiday stockings and garland to decorate the entertainment center.

But I have holiday restraint, unlike the rest of America, and know it's not time for Christmas until after Thanksgiving.

Curious about the geniuses behind this production, I did a little bit of research and discovered that you can not only enjoy a regular old fire but you can also enjoy a fire with classic music, a fire with Christmas music, and a fire with romantic music. They also have a campfire edition for an outdoor flair AND an aquarium for your home, which I guess is good in the summer.

I know a pretend fireplace is nothing like the real deal, but this little production was just what I needed to ignite a little enthusiasm for the upcoming holiday season. Someone bring me some egg nog... with Bourbon in it.


No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS