OK, so at first I was a little upset because I am not included in one of those pictures. Then I realized that I do not deserve to be in them because they were probably taken really late, like 9:00 and I was already sleeping. So for now, I am not upset about not being included, but this year I am staying awake and I am going to be in all the late night pictures!
Jana, I promise, if you make it past 10, we will get some incriminating drunk photos of you for next year's hype! And if you pass out, Amber and I will maul you so there will at least be photos that way.
7 comments:
Caroline and I both thoroughly enjoyed!
This is freakin awesome! I can't wait!!!
I've been doing shots of cough medicine for 5 days now - Jager will be nothing come Friday!! Great hype!!
OK, it's official. I'M HYPED!
OK, so at first I was a little upset because I am not included in one of those pictures. Then I realized that I do not deserve to be in them because they were probably taken really late, like 9:00 and I was already sleeping. So for now, I am not upset about not being included, but this year I am staying awake and I am going to be in all the late night pictures!
Jana, I promise, if you make it past 10, we will get some incriminating drunk photos of you for next year's hype! And if you pass out, Amber and I will maul you so there will at least be photos that way.
I totally have played this every morning just to keep the feeling alive. Thanks Amber!
Megan D
Post a Comment