Saturday, January 05, 2008

You Think You Know Dasher...

Where has Ms. Thomas been the last 23 days, you are probably wondering. Well...

I dashed home the weekend of Dec. 15 to see this:
Then I dashed back to L.A. that Monday to launch this:
With all the dashing I was doing, I was really putting Santa to shame, so he (in the form of Mack) brought me this:
Then a couple days later I dashed to Jamaica for this:
And this:
And this:
And this:


And this:
And this:
And this: 
And some more of this:
I seriously doubt the next 23 days will be quite as dashing, but I do have a legendary ski trip to attend in 27 days, so that should kick things up a notch. In the meantime, I am doing this:
Happy New Year!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Tiny tear because I had to return to work today after 2 weeks of vacation, including Jamaica.

Another tiny tear because I didn't make the blog - even though Mike and I were the only non-Hensley/Scott peeps to attend on your side... : (

Ms. Thomas said...

What was I thinking. Consider it updated!

I only wish I had photos of you in your snorkeling get-up complete with waist life jacket/saftey harness, courtesy of the meticulous Marcus.

Lisa said...

Looks awesome! Wish we could have been there. sigh.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS