Jeez... well, I don't pray... but I can send good thoughts. I'm sorry if your world is falling apart... if you need me, call me. We don't talk much anymore, but that doesn't mean that I'm not still here for you. Shoot me an email or give me a call. Loveya!
I was coughing up a lung on MLK day and then my boss told me to "wait it out" in Columbus on Tuesday in a crappy hotel room before seeing the doctor on Wednesday to find out I had a bronchial infection. So, long story short, I've been out of it for a while. I'm sorry you had a crappy day! Call me! Love you!!
5 comments:
bad day?
bad? i would have loved a bad day.
try incomprehensible, devastating, cataclysmic, heartbreaking, noxious, debilitating, ruinous, exhausting, hellish, staggering.
that starts to articulate it.
and it has nothing to do with black people. it just so happens that my life as I know it fell apart on MLK Day.
if you pray, pray. And that's all I want to say about it.
Jeez... well, I don't pray... but I can send good thoughts. I'm sorry if your world is falling apart... if you need me, call me. We don't talk much anymore, but that doesn't mean that I'm not still here for you. Shoot me an email or give me a call.
Loveya!
I was coughing up a lung on MLK day and then my boss told me to "wait it out" in Columbus on Tuesday in a crappy hotel room before seeing the doctor on Wednesday to find out I had a bronchial infection. So, long story short, I've been out of it for a while. I'm sorry you had a crappy day! Call me! Love you!!
Wow! I'm sorry too and hope things quickly improve.
Post a Comment