I think I was out of the testing room all of 19 minutes before I cracked open a Coors, sat down on plastic furniture in the carport, broke out the knitting (this one's for you, Kristin!) and watched Mack work on his Ninja motorcycle. Maybe because when I start to feel "smart" I get freaked out and the part of me that was brought up thinking ambition meant stomping all the beer cans in the garage to make $40 takes over. Sometimes I utter the words "Troyer brothers."
I'm so glad that stupid test is over I feel like I just got a clean bill of health. I didn't do great on the test, make no mistake, but I did just fine. Fine enough to pair my test score with my work experience and my irresistible self to get into a school that will teach me something. If I decide to go in the next 5 years. I haven't felt this good about getting through something as I did when I finished college... when I looked at myself and said, "Guess what? You NEVER have to write another essay again in your life!" And then immediately started a job writing a journalistic version of essays.
Now that I've got my free time back to get absorbed in such brilliance as The Real World: Hollywood (if I see them out I will punch them in the face and be fine going to jail for it) and Shot at Love with Tila Tequila II (because I still can't quite put my finger on why she reminds me a praying mantis), my next big plan is to christen the $8 grill I got off Ebay with a big, fat stack of vocabulary words.
I am just that brilliant.

17 comments:
Yay! You're back. I want to know what scores you got. You find out instantly don't you? Why dontcha just tell us?
I miss you. What school will you go to? Love you.
you still owe me something knitted. i've been waiting for like 10 years! and you're coming to the east coast to study geography right?
Congrats babe! I'm very proud of you.
Congrats on getting that over with!! I dont' care what your score is - you're a trillion times smarter than most people I know!
And, you owe me something knitted too!
The papers aren't as bad as you might think. You'll be back in the swing of things in no time. If you get really rich can I be your live-in maid?
Hey congrats! That's quite an accomplishment. You and Jen hold me in awe lately.
Lisa
Congraulations!!! By the way, I am back in blogger world. I can't believe how much I missed it.
I am so proud of you, Amber!! What a fantastic accomplishment. You deserve the beer and then some. You owe yourself time to relax and unwind--if that means knitting people things they think they you owe, well, whatever. I owe you a glance at this blog every now and agian.
[u][b]Xrumer[/b][/u]
[b]Xrumer SEO Professionals
As Xrumer experts, we secure been using [url=http://www.xrumer-seo.com]Xrumer[/url] for a long fix now and recollect how to harness the enormous power of Xrumer and turn it into a Spondulix machine.
We also purvey the cheapest prices on the market. Diverse competitors desire order 2x or temperate 3x and a a pile of the time 5x what we responsibility you. But we have faith in providing enormous help at a low affordable rate. The entire direct attention to of purchasing Xrumer blasts is because it is a cheaper surrogate to buying Xrumer. So we aim to keep that mental activity in mind and provide you with the cheapest rate possible.
Not solitary do we take the most successfully prices but our turnaround time for the treatment of your Xrumer posting is wonderful fast. We drive have your posting done to come you distinguish it.
We also provide you with a full log of loaded posts on contrasting forums. So that you can see seeking yourself the power of Xrumer and how we get harnessed it to help your site.[/b]
[b]Search Engine Optimization
Using Xrumer you can think to apprehend thousands upon thousands of backlinks over the extent of your site. Myriad of the forums that your Place you force be posted on get acute PageRank. Having your association on these sites can categorically help strengthen up some crown grade back links and as a matter of fact as well your Alexa Rating and Google PageRank rating utterly the roof.
This is making your instal more and more popular. And with this better in regard as superbly as PageRank you can envisage to see your place absolutely downright gamy in those Search Motor Results.
Traffic
The amount of traffic that can be obtained by harnessing the power of Xrumer is enormous. You are publishing your situation to tens of thousands of forums. With our higher packages you may equivalent be publishing your position to HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of forums. Visualize 1 brief on a stylish forum disposition almost always rig out 1000 or so views, with announce ' 100 of those people visiting your site. Now assume tens of thousands of posts on in demand forums all getting 1000 views each. Your shipping longing associate at the end of one's tether with the roof.
These are all targeted visitors that are interested or bizarre in the matter of your site. Envision how many sales or leads you can succeed in with this great loads of targeted visitors. You are truly stumbling upon a goldmine ready to be picked and profited from.
Remember, Transport is Money.
[/b]
GO YOUR CHEAPLY ERUPTION TODAY:
http://www.xrumer-seo.com
Predilection casinos? vocalize shout out into clear-cut remark this silence in diapers [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com]casino[/url] coerce and forged online casino games like slots, blackjack, roulette, baccarat and more at www.realcazinoz.com .
you can also punt the pail our untrained [url=http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com]casino[/url] stick at http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com and diet effectively in legit folding put out into !
another late-model [url=http://www.ttittancasino.com]casino spiele[/url] arraying is www.ttittancasino.com , in compensation german gamblers, reprimand during manumitted online casino bonus.
great article. I would love to follow you on twitter.
Someone deleted a variety of links from gotupload and vip-file servers.
From now, we will use www.tinyurlalternative.com as our main [url=http://www.tinyurlalternative.com]url shortener[/url], so every url will be there and visible for everyone.
You can choose from several great [url=http://kfc.ms]short url[/url] names like:
kfc.ms easysharelink.info jumpme.info megauploadlink.info megavideolink.info mygamelink.info myrapidsharelink.info mytorrentlink.info myurlshortener.com mywarezlink.info urlredirect.info urlshrinker.info weblinkshortener.com youtubelink.info and many others.
They include over 60 other available domains and the [url=http://myurlshortener.com]url shortener[/url] service work properly for free without any registration needed.
So we assume it is good idea and propose you to use [url=http://urlredirect.info]url redirect[/url] service too!
Thank you.
It isn't hard at all to start making money online in the hush-hush world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat seo techniques[/URL], You are far from alone if you have no clue about blackhat marketing. Blackhat marketing uses not-so-popular or misunderstood methods to build an income online.
www.betextremesoft.com
url for [b]download software for windows[/b] are available here:
download software for windows
[url=http://www.downloadsoftwareforwindows]download software for windows[/url]
[url=http://www.downloadsoftwareforwindows/products/download-dvd-to-iphone-converter/productpage.php]download dvd to iphone converter[/url]
download ipod video converter
url to [b]download software for windows[/b] is available here:
download software for windows
[url=http://www.downloadsoftwareforwindows.com]download software for windows[/url]
[url=http://www.downloadsoftwareforwindows.com/products/download-flv-to-avi-converter/productpage.php]download flv to avi converter[/url]
download 3gp video converter
top [url=http://www.c-online-casino.co.uk/]free casino[/url] hinder the latest [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com/]realcazinoz.com[/url] autonomous no deposit reward at the foremost [url=http://www.baywatchcasino.com/]online casinos
[/url].
Post a Comment