Last night Kristin made corn on the cob and homemade, to-die-for black bean burgers, and then Mack and I jetted out to get Shan from the airport. We dropped off her things at her hotel and decided to go to Circus Circus. This is Shan's first time in Vegas, so, of course, she needed to gamble a little bit.
She decided to play the slot machines while we waited for Mack in the bathroom, and poof! out rolled $2.50 on her first try. Not a lot, but enough of a percentage earnings to spark excitement.
.jpg)
Then we went to the craps table, and poof! there went our money to the lords of the casino. Mack went to get some cash out of the ATM while Shan and I settled in at a $5 blackjack table. Then she proceeded to double her winnings while I proceeded to lose all of my money thanks to cards with fours on them.
Mack told us it was time to go after we finished our beer, and Shannon was all like, "You guys go on. I'm gonna keep playing. I'll be fine."
All I can say is thank goodness hers is the only hotel on the strip without a casino in it. Because with her luck and bank roll strategy, she may just give up on geography and settle into doubling down for a living.

7 comments:
I love Shannons!
I love Vegas and love gambling! I came out ahead about $500 one trip and keep trying to duplicate that each time I visit... no dice yet...
And, Yay for pictures confirming Shannon lives!! Her blog offers no proof : )
Awww, I'm so envious. I was to go on this trip to Vegas. Next year I plan to be at The Conference, no holds bar. Where is it next year, Shannon? I like that folding money you got there. Way to take some back from the Casino. You gamer you. Had a great night with Sweet Baby Renee, two in a row now, and she's like an infusion of nose candy, as the lyrics go, "when your day is done and you wanna run on...". She energizes me like the energizer bunny. She had a great bath, and a lotion rub down and she is saying, HowDee, and Hay Y'all and tonight the toy fairy gave her a strawberry scented, strawberry shaped, and strawberry colored bilingual lap top computer. You, Shan, are going to choose to sit down with her and play all the fun games (it makes music, too, the universal language). It will need to be brought out for supervised play on special occasions, kind of like the just-before-bed story time. I think you will approve. Amber, when are you coming home to KY??? Did you get the awesome black bean burger recipe? I need that too.
I love you for infinity.
P.S. The other language is Spanish. Easy for her momma to teach her. Ola'
I really want the toy fairy to visit me with strawberry-scented things.
Hi !.
might , perhaps very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no initial capital needed You may start to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.
AimTrust is what you need
AimTrust incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.
Its head office is in Panama with structures around the world.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your chance That`s what you wish in the long run!
I`m happy and lucky, I began to get real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a proper partner utilizes your savings in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://yqydymygyt.kogaryu.com/hihyky.html
and go! Let`s take our chance together to feel the smell of real money
Hello!
You may probably be very curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields on investments.
There is no need to invest much at first.
You may begin to get income with a money that usually is spent
for daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one company's work for several years,
and I'll be glad to share my secrets at my blog.
Please visit my pages and send me private message to get the info.
P.S. I earn 1000-2000 per daily now.
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]
Post a Comment