Wednesday, March 11, 2009

We are screwed.


For more thought provoking, listen to TED.

6 comments:

Lisa said...

I think I'm going to throw up. What are we supposed to do?

Jen said...

I'm sick to my stomach, too. Seriously, we suck as humans.

Ms. Thomas said...

I'm going to try not to buy bottled water or bottled sodas anymore. Cans or glass from here on out, or my own metal water bottle filled from the tap.

Philip Deskins said...

Plus lets not forget the end of the world is predicted in 2012 by both Nostradamus and the Bible. Have a Nice Day!

Anonymous said...

Remember those days when I stopped the car and made the litter bug pick up what was thrown out of the window. . .now the act progressed to recycling. . .and other methods to start being for real about this trash issue.

Ms. Thomas said...

After watching this and deciding not to buy plastic bottles with plastic lids anymore, I discovered that EVERY drink I consume has these plastic lids that aren't recyclable. The organic milk comes in a paper carton, but with a plastic cap. The V-8 jug has a plastic cap. The salad dressing has a plastic cap. Ugh!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS