Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween!

I don't get to dress up for Halloween this year, which is totally depressing, and I didn't get to go to any Halloween parties, which was just wrong. I am going to a scarefest at Universal Studios tonight, which is something I'm sure I'll remember for all time, but I gotta say, the highlight of this Halloween came from a tiny bundle of pink and lip gloss that I call Laila.

Sure, it's just a little pumpkin. Alright, the burgundy pom pom on top kind of makes it feel like a sea creature. The gobby glitter is tragically accented by chunks of gold, and the snowflake/flower top hat is really just an insult to the pumpkin stem. But this little vegetable taught me a great lesson.

Now I see how things can be so ugly they're beautiful.

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS