Sunday, October 08, 2006

To Do List

This is the list of things I must accomplish Oct. 12-16, while I am back in Kentucky, in no particular order:
-- Kiss my new nephew to death.
-- Squeeze my little sisters into unconsciousness.
-- Have my lips licked off by the Little monster.
-- Stare into my mom's endlessly soulful eyes until she passes out.
-- Sneak into my dad's closet to read all the cute notes and secret pictures he keeps in there that reveal the inner workings of his awesomeness.
-- Somehow finagle the Camry out of the parents so I can have a car to drive around.
-- Walk in the Arboretum with Leigh, Kona and Avo for like six hours.
-- Spend a Saturday at Keeneland enjoying the fall weather and day drinking.
-- Round up my favorite girls, Ruble, Kristin & Sarah (although Sarah will have to be rounded up with the phone), and march our way into our 10-year reunion being even cooler than we were 10 years ago.
-- Close my Central Bank account.
-- Smell Heather's two baby boys in Louisville at some point; do "the craw" to Chase even though he hates it and it probably gives him nightmares.
-- Eat blueberry pancakes made by my parents who still spoil me even though I'm pushing 30.

I'm also heading home for work related items... so I get to be in Lexington and Cincinnati Oct. 16-22, too. During that time, I've got to, in no particular order:
-- Interview 20+ of Kentucky and Cincinnati's most inspiring women (Jen and my mom included!)
-- Keep finagling the car out of the parents so I can drive around.
-- Try not to miss Mack so desperately I become a weepy, desperate glob of sad.
-- Try not to fall apart when it's time to leave all the things I love behind.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am jealous and you are a poop head.

Anonymous said...

You must come back. You failed to accomplish making me pass out. Come back, come back, please come back.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS