Monday, August 10, 2009

Shark Attack

I am terrified of sharks. But... I also love them.

This past week was Shark Week on Discovery and oh my god where have I been for the last however many years this awesomeness has been on TV?!! I watched early 1900's reenactments of the New Jersey killings that inspired Jaws, where a shark headed more than a mile into a river off the Atlantic, and lost myself in shows called Deadly Waters, Sharkbite Summer and Great White Appetite.

Apparently I wasn't the only one overly excited about this lineup.


Dude, when you've got journalists being freed in North Korea or an attempted solution to the auto industry crisis up against Shark Week... tough call, right?

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh darn we missed it! Jonah would have loved it.

Unknown said...

Got to love Fox News. Now that you've discovered Shark Week, check out all the great Jaws knockoffs on the Scfy channel...

Anonymous said...

HA!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS