Saturday, September 23, 2006

Criminal Minds

Of all the illegal things Mack and I do on a daily basis, that it was Venus and Ms. Kitty who went to the slammer first is just hilarious.

On Wednesday, as Venus traipsed to the alley's end to take a dump in the neighbor's yard, she was reported to the police, who promptly arrived and picked her up. As they were leaving the notice on our door, they decided to take Ms. Kitty from the porch mat to really drive home the lesson, which was... I'm not really sure.
I think they each did about 20 minutes because the pound is open until 7 on Wednesdays. Otherwise, they would have done more jail time than either of their parents, which is really sad considering their crime was roaming free.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

uh-oh. What was their bail? Will they have to go to court? Does their mommy have to do any time?

Anonymous said...

BTW, we know Venus was really turning tricks on Hollywood Boulevard. Trying to raise some money to get back to KY. Miss Kitty is probably Venus' pimp, she sure looks like one. Poor pups.

Anonymous said...

Mack should go to the neighbor's yard and finish the job that Ness was trying to do.

Anonymous said...

The only other thing I have to say is that Shan's blog is very very old and stale. Maybe I'm on the wrong blog, but .... come on Shan get with the program....Oki Doki?

Ms. Thomas said...

Yea Shan! Ain't you got any news to share or anything, geez!!

Anonymous said...

Okay, but who is Gadabout? And, yes, I think my blog is dead.

Ms. Thomas said...

Gadabout is daddy. Click on his name and you can see his blog which is updated on average once per year.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS