
Any day now I will be an aunt. I've never been an aunt before. The other day a girl at work asked me if I was an aunt yet, and I had no idea what she was talking about. I thought for sure she was losing her mind or making some reference to the ants that had invaded the Triscuits in the cabinets of the break room... until she pointed out to me that I did have a sister due to have a baby boy any day now. I gotta get used to adding aunt to my title. I've been slow to even start calling Mack my fiance, even though he's really already my husband. I still talk about him like he's my boyfriend sometimes. All these titles to keep up with. Aunt, wife, daughter, sister, friend, senior editor... I guess it's all better than Grandma!!
Come on Benjamin Ace!! We're ready already!! Give us the baby!!

No comments:
Post a Comment