This post is dedicated to my dad for two reasons...
1. I have never been in a place where everywhere I go I think, my god, my dad would love this, so hopefully this will make him realize that fact as well.
2. He tries so hard to be a good fisherman every chance he gets, although the fish never, ever cooperate. I think I've finally found a place where even his weak skills will make him feel like a fisherman.
Hermosa Beach Pier, Sept. 4, 2006, Labor Day
Monday, September 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Hey, thats a happy song. And it even seemed to match the fish hopping.
Poor daddy. Such torment.
He catches fish he just sets them free.
He's a foreign kid... their parents don't seem to be so self-absorbed as to think everyone with a camera is trying to molest their child, for better or worse.
Now the dad, he thought I wanted in his pants, but that's another video...
What kind of fish is that? It looks good. I want to eat it.
Your Daddio caught the Biggest Catch of his life when he caught me with my school of three little ones. He'd tell you himself, it remains the most important catch of his life. Muah!
What Shanonita said....and then what Four Little Fish proudly proclaims...and then well....I'm waiting for Ambet to buy, rent or steakl that boat so I can be a Captain!
Thanks for thinkin of me Am
EVERYBODY - ATTENTION! DADDIO HAS ACTUALLY POSTED AN UPDATE ON HIS BLOGSPOT!!! THIS IS VERY EXCITING. HE ADDED A PICTURE. HE'S SO HANDSOME IN IT. YOU MUST CHECK IT OUT. WWW.FISHBLOGGER@BLOGSPOT.COM
Post a Comment