At the end of September, my mind is changed. I'd admit to bias, since the impetus for my change of heart does have some of my genetic make up, but I'm really not so I'm not admitting to it. Normally I think babies are kind of ugly early on. Their features are too big for their faces and they've always got gooey eyes that I don't trust. Plus, they seem to come with some weird problems like rashes from breast milk splashing on their faces or those bright red birthmarks that, let's face it, aren't exactly soothing. I'll give them credit for two things that make them better than puppies: the way they smell, which makes me want to eat them, and their little tiny hands and feet and fingernails, which are just such perfect miniatures they can't be real. Okay, and I like it that they smile when they have gas.
On his fifth day of life, my little nephew Ben has trumped Shiloh. Eat it, Jolie-Pitts. He is more beautiful at five days than she was at two months, and you can also tell that he is smarter, more thoughtful, has a better sense of humor, understands right and wrong, and will be the most perfect human being on the planet. I'm sure you'll agree:
My Darling Angel Nephew Ben
Poor Trumped Shiloh

4 comments:
Oh, Wow...I made a cuter baby than angelina jolie!! I will admit I am bias but I also have the ability to be honest with myself and Ben is so cute at almost 5 days old it melts your heart. See his very first pic at www.centralbap.com and more on my myspace acct. I thing the direct link is www.babybam0906.com. if not you can search for my profile by my email address: Bugwug4131@yahoo.com
GG knows he looks as good as he smells, feels, and tastes. He is sugar. And do I feel the love, oh yeah, I feel the love for that beautiful boy. Ben would be Shiloh's dream man, were she ever so lucky as to even get his attention. GG knows.
umm, why is my space so hard for me??? I FINALLY found you but can't find the pictures?? I feel like an old person that just can't figure out e-mail or something! Help!!
Hmmm...and that song? Should Ben maybe be named José?
What an absolute doll!!!!
Did Leiah give birth with her glasses on? I'm just curious. I guess she would want her first look at Ben to be in focus.
Post a Comment