Sunday, September 17, 2006

The Endorsement Series (Part 4 in a Series)

Sadly, I do not ever stand like this in my panties. Nor do I wear high heels with my bathing suit. However, while Victoria's Secret has failed miserably at capturing realistic poses, they have succeeded immensely in creating the perfect panty. From the Angels collection comes the "feather luxe" bikini. Mind you, there is also a "feather luxe" boyshort, which typically ends up in the same place the "feather luxe" thong starts out, and a "feather luxe" Brazilian, which is a little too exotic for my typical privates. Aside from all the other panty perks of staying out of my butt and not falling apart in the first two wears, these panties come with the bonus feature of looking good on. They've sort of got a couture vintage look, but their tried-and-true cotton is so comfortable I seriously sometimes forget I have panties on. Even to the point where I start to freak out a little before I realize, wait, you have underwear on, you just can't feel them because the engineers of Victoria's Secret have finally produced the greatest pair of panties ever. My favorite part is that the lace around the leg keeps me from getting the thigh bulge that other underwear so flatteringly lend me. At $10 apiece, they ought to feel like a little piece of heaven, and they do.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amber are you bored or just that excited about your panites?!?

Ms. Thomas said...

These are good panties, I'm not kidding. Try 'em, you'll see!

Anonymous said...

The Hanes perfect panty is also a good one

Philip Deskins said...

Best post.....EVER!

Anonymous said...

okay panty lady (here they call 'em knickers) UPDATE!!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS