In light of a new baby and long distance relationships, my family has had to do some evolving. Mom basically takes pictures in a steady stream every visit to Leiah's house and then spends hours (yes, hours, my gmail account logs how long ago the messages were sent and I've been tracking her commitment in order to establish what she deserves for Christmas) emailing them to us live-awayers. Dad, with a whopping FOUR blog entries under his belt, has also conquered youtube and is developing into quite the video editor (a job that, he should know, pays $500 a day in Los Angeles -- the same rate for a camera man, which is why I am trying to add that to my list of marketable skills in case prostitution ever falls out of favor). He has become even cuter with his video gadget and compulsion to film even the mundane moments of dishwashing and turn all that worthless documentary bore into the most special videos ever. In light of all this fantastic sharing, I offer this, my monthlong look at our latest life. Dedicated to Leiah for becoming a mother I admire and to Shannon for letting love conquer nausea and migraines.
Sunday, October 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Does this mean that no one wants to see the video of me sweeping the floor? Huh?
This is too freakin cute!
That's just the most precious production I have ever seen. I love it, Amber. It makes me want to jump in the car and go to Leiah's house because I'm in desperate need of more Ben-ificial therapy. And I'm behind on my pictures. It's been more than a week since I've seen him. I'm going into withdrawals.
Make me cry uncontrollably!! I told you already that I wish I could insert a small playing device unto my hand and take this with me where ever I go. I've decided that's my call to fortune...I'll invent the small playing device!!
Post a Comment