No, not to have a baby, just to talk about the baby and share pictures of the baby and hear stories about how the baby pooped on my mom and "it squirted out like a fountain." It's all just too adorable. Here's a video of the baby, and his beautiful momma and very gentle daddy.
Way to go Betsy on the footage and Daddy on the compilation. I'd be lost without you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
BAM! That was so great! I love babies, AND I love the technology that brings their pictures to us.
I can't get enough of that good stuff, and I get to go see him tomorrow morning, maybe get bathed in more of his pooh-pooh, and take him and his mommy to the pediatrician's office so we can see just how grown-up he's gotten in the past week. I'm a lucky GG.
Can I just add that my mom is the cutest thing ever? Just look at her at the end of the video! Don't you want to push her down and smother her with kisses?!!
Post a Comment